Teen Finishing School Program at Ritz Carlton; Ages: 12-17 (Girls & Boys)
January 18, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm$125
2020 Teen Finishing School Program at Ritz Carlton – Fort Lauderdale.
DATES: January 18, February 15 & March 21 – Program fee covers all 3 sessions
Students will have fun while practicing, and learning, the fundamentals in proper social protocol; including but not limited to public etiquette, “dining” etiquette, basic table manners, character, self-presentation and communication. This training program is relevant to our modern day society of protocol standards. Also, the training program is designed to help develop confidence self-esteem and self-control.
The Teen Finishing School Program fee is $125.00 per student, includes light refreshments and beverage.
|TRAINING DATES & TMES||REGISTRATION FEE|
|Saturday, 1/18 | 11:30am to 12:30pm||$125.00|
|Saturday, 2/15 | 11:30am to 12:30pm|
|Saturday, 3/21 | 11:30am to 12:30pm|
- Dates: Saturdays- Class meets the third Saturday of each month – January 18, February 15 & March 21 Program fee covers all 3 sessions.
- Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Required Attire: Young ladies: no flip flops or showing undergarments. Young Gentlemen: No tennis shoes or showing undergarments
- No refunds; however, rescheduling is permitted for next available 3-day program session
Teens entering the program will learn, and experience, the following:
- Social & Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills; including personal
- Introductions and Greetings – proper interaction (communication) with adults
- Self-respect & Respect for Others – Conflict Resolution
- Conversation & Listening Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- The Protocol of Public Places
- The basic’s of Table Manners and Dining
- Table Place Settings (European & Continental) – Informal
- Napkin Etiquette & Handling Flatware
- Showing Appreciation; Writing correspondence
- And more…
Program benefits (just to name a few):
- Reduced negative behavioral patterns
- Increased positive social skills
- Increased personal awareness and respect for peers and adults
- Increased knowledge of how-to engage “properly” in various social settings
- Increased communication skills
- Anger/Conflict Resolution Skills – Temperament trainingInvestment includes: dynamic interactive decorum lessons, expert instruction, an illustrated workbook, refreshments, materials and a certificate of attendance.
For additional information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To enroll your youth, click the button below.
To SPONSOR a youth, click the button below.
NOTE: Once you complete your sponsorship payment, we will contact you, via email, to obtain your company information; along with the child’s name.