- This event has passed.
1-Day Teen Finishing School Program at Ritz Carlton; Ages: 12-17 (Girls & Boys)
February 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$75
Teen (Introduction) Finishing School Program
Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
1-Day Training Session
DATE: Saturday, February 1, 2020 | TIME: 10:30am to 12:00pm | AGES: 12 to 17
This session is a 1-day training session that is designed (and ideal) to introduce teens to the formalities of social decorum and deportment. This class is a great start (introduction) prior to enrolling teens into our 3-month Finishing School Program.
Teens will have fun practicing, and learning, the fundamentals of various “standard” social protocol skills.
During the 1-day session, teens will experience basic table manners, “dining” etiquette, proper introductions and basic communication skills.
This training program is relevant to our modern day society of protocol standards. Also, the training program is designed to help develop confidence, self-esteem an self-control.
Teens (Introduction) Finishing School Program investment is $75.00 per student; includes light refreshments and beverage.
|TRAINING DATES & TMES||REGISTRATION FEE|
|Saturday, 2/1 | 10:30am to 12:00pm||$75.00|
- Dates: Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Restricted Attire: Girls; no flip flops. Boys; no tennis shoes
- No refunds; however, rescheduling is permitted for next available 1-day program schedule
The child entering the program will learn, and experience, the following:
- Social & Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills; including personal
- Introductions and Greetings – proper interaction (communication) with adults
- Conversation & Listening Skills
- The basic’s of Table Manners and Dining
- Table Place Settings (European & Continental) – Informal
Program benefits (just to name a few):
- Reduced negative behavioral patterns
- Increased positive social skills
- Increased personal awareness and respect for peers and adults
- Increased knowledge of how-to engage “properly” in various social settings
- Increased communication skills
- Anger/Conflict Resolution Skills – Temperament trainingInvestment includes: dynamic interactive decorum lessons, expert instruction, hand-outs and refreshments.
For additional information or questions, please email email@example.com
To enroll your youth, click the button below.
To SPONSOR a youth, click the button above and enter the name of the youth you’d like to sponsor.