- This event has passed.
1-Day Children’s (Intro) Finishing School Program Biltmore Hotel; Ages 5-11 (Girls & Boys)
February 29 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm$75
Children’s (Introduction) Finishing School Program
Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables
1-Day Training Session
DATE: Saturday, February 29, 2020 | TIME: 1:30pm to 3:00pm | AGES: 5 to 11
This session is a 1-day training session that is designed (and ideal) to introduce youth to the formalities of social decorum and deportment. This class is a great start (introduction) prior to enrolling youth into our 3-month Finishing School Program.
Children will have fun practicing, and learning, the fundamentals of various “standard” social protocol skills.
During the 1-day session, children will experience basic table manners, “dining” etiquette, proper introductions and basic communication skills.
This training program is relevant to our modern day society of protocol standards. Also, the training program is designed to help develop confidence, self-esteem an self-control.
Children’s (Introduction) Finishing School Program investment is $75.00 per student; includes light refreshments and beverage.
|TRAINING DATES & TIMES||REGISTRATION FEE|
|Saturday, 2/29 | 1:30pm to 3:00pm
AGES: 5 to 11; girls and boys
- Dates: Saturday, February 29, 2020
- Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Restricted Attire: Girls: no flip flops. Boys: no tennis shoes
- No refunds; however, rescheduling is permitted for next available 1-day program schedule
The child entering the program will learn, and experience, the following:
- Social & Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills; including personal
- Introductions and Greetings – proper interaction (communication) with adults
- Conversation & Listening Skills
- The basic’s of Table Manners and Dining
- Table Place Settings (European & Continental) – Informal
Program benefits (just to name a few):
- Reduced negative behavioral patterns
- Increased positive social skills
- Increased personal awareness and respect for peers and adults
- Increased knowledge of how-to engage “properly” in various social settings
- Increased communication skills
- Anger/Conflict Resolution Skills – Temperament trainingInvestment includes: dynamic interactive decorum lessons, expert instruction, hand-outs and refreshments.For additional information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To enroll your youth, click the button below.