- This event has passed.
Gentlemen’s Decorum Training Session
June 1 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm$100
Gentleman’s Professional Decorum Training Session
A HALF DAY “INTENSIVE” WORKSHOP
Due to the level of material, this session is for a small group only who is serious about discovering the power of a
A weekend finishing school training course for gentlemen. Avenues of Excellence is super excited to present our all new training program that is tailor made just for gentlemen.
That’s correct. This training session is for gentlemen only.
During the Gentleman’s Professional Decorum Training Session, we will develop and practice the necessary skills to advance in the market-place and in day-to-day personal living.
Here at Avenues of Excellence, we understand the challenges many gentlemen face not knowing the necessary skills to project a polished and powerful image. That’s why we have developed the Gentleman’s Professional Decorum Training Session to ensure each attendee will gain the necessary tools to project confidence, presence, poise and position.
During this one day intensive training session, we will cover (to name a few):
- The power of a gentlemen’s speech; including tonality, articulation and communication
- The power of being gentle and “Self” confident at the same time
- The presence factor
- Dining with poise; Social and for business
- Up Leveling and fitting in; This session is all about preparing for the next level. This session alone will prepare any gentleman for the next BIG TRANSITION in life.
- The power of chivalry
- The make man
*** A business dining tutorial is included***
Gentlemen, your communication techniques, leadership style, and executive presence are among the “soft” skills required for success. According to research conducted by Harvard University, the Carnegie Foundation, and Stanford Research Center, soft skills are six times more important than technical skills for job success. These skills are powerful.
We call these skills “soft,” implying they are optional and making it easy for us to move on to something seemingly more urgent. However, decades of research confirm that soft skills separate thriving individuals from everyone else. Far from “soft,” these interpersonal skills are incredibly hard to learn, practice, and master. Mastery requires good coaching and time spent getting out of your comfort zone.
If you find yourself (or a man you know) unable to capitalize on technical expertise, perhaps his soft skills need some polishing. Avenues of Excellence can help.
Who should attend this training?
- Those 18 years of age, or over
- Entrepreneurs looking to re-brand their image
- Those looking to significantly up-level their life
- Those looking to increase life opportunities; be it business or personal
- Those transitioning from one occupation/career to another
Why Gentlmen’s Professional Decorum Training ?
Class fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable. For the benefit of online education, some portions of the class may be photographed.